Monday, March 15, 2010

Triumph Over Troubles!


When life gives you lemons make lemonade. When one door closes another one opens. I am by no means trying to sound cliche but these familiar phrases bare nothing but truth. During any trail or tribulation there is always some inner strength to tap into that will cause you to rise over your circumstances like a phoenix. I for one have been able to use my down time to reflect over my life and decide whats important to me and get a better ideal of who I am and where I want to be. Being busy everyday and staying in a constant routine can cause you to lose site of your goals and what really makes you happy. This is all because we have obligation to fulfill. We have Families to take care of, Bills to pay, and so many other things. I for one have realized how much talent I have that was not being used on my nine to five. I have also discovered a lot about myself and try my best to use what I have to Help others. Hope this Helps and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment